Welcome to the Edmonds-Woodway High School Athletics Department
For EWHS Athletics Events: Click the image above.
WARRIOR ATHLETICS SUMMER ACTIVITIES
On-line payments: https://wa-edmonds.intouchreceipting.com/
Sign up for Warrior Summer Activities!
The following documents and paperwork must be complete prior to attending events.
- Valid & up to date Sports Physical
Check to see if you already have a sports physical on file on Skyward under the "Health" tab.
Reminder: Sport Physicals are good for 2 years
- Health Forms - any sports attending camps (day or overnight), please complete the following health forms
- The following ESD Health Forms are required for students who have a life threatening allergy or need medication administered
- Health forms already completed for the 2022-2023 will be valid through the summer. New health forms are needed for 2023-2024 school year
- Complete ESD Summer Activity Permission Packet for the designated summer activity you wish to participate in. Can be found on District Website under Athletics. Not all sports participate in summer.
All completed forms/paperwork can be submitted to the EWHS Warrior Athletics Department. Athletes who have submitted forms and would like to confirm clearance to participate, please email Athletic Secretary, Denise Lewis or Athletic Director, Tyler Geving
SAVE THE DATES! FALL SPORTS ARE COMING!
See Athletics Eligibility Procedures in the next section below!
PRACTICE DATES & TIMES: