Skip To Main Content

Transcripts, Diplomas, Graduation Verification

Student Transcripts

We are using two vendors to complete Transcript Requests for current students and past students.

  1. Seniors and past high school students who last enrolled or graduated fewer than two years ago:  Edmonds-Woodway High Naviance

a.      Transcripts are free of charge using this online service
b.      Current Students log in using the “Student” tile and clicking the green “Continue with Single Sign On” button.
c.       Graduates log in using the "Alumni" tile.   Enter the post-high school email you reported on the Senior Exit Survey. 
Use the "Forgot your Password?" link to set your new password.
d.      Contact the Counseling Office if you have trouble logging in to Naviance.
2.  Past high school students three years and longer since last enrollment or graduation date:  Edmonds-Woodway High Parchment

Transcripts are $10.00 each. Request directly through

Student Diplomas

  1. Seniors and recent past students: High School Counseling Office

    1. Please check in with your school’s counseling office - printed diplomas may still be in student files

    2. Any fines or fees connected with students may need to be paid in order to receive diploma

  2. All past students: Edmonds-Woodway High Parchment

    1. Diplomas are $25 each. Request directly through


Edmonds School District no longer accepts written requests for transcripts or Diplomas except under special circumstances.

Graduation Verification

If you need to verify that a former student has graduated from Edmonds-Woodway High School, please read below:

  • If the student's graduation year was within the last 2 (two) school years, please contact the Registrar at (425) 431-6012, email or fax your request to (425) 431-7925.  Please have the following information ready/included when you call or fax:
      • Student's graduation year
      • Student's full legal name when they attending school at Edmonds-Woodway High
      • Student's date of birth
  • If the student's graduation year was more than 2 (two) years ago, please contact for verification.