Skip To Main Content


PARENTS/GUARDIANS CAN ACCESS & PRINT Student immunization information from the Washington State Registry:

1. Link:

2. Click on: Access your Family’s Immunization Information

3. They can then choose one of these three options (clicking on the option will link you to the site):

a. Option 1: Sign up for MyIR to view, download, and print your family's immunization information

b. Option 2: Request a complete immunization record from your healthcare provider

c. Option 3: Request a complete immunization record from the Department of Health.

Immunizations are also available in Skyward for you to print out.