Skip To Main Content

Enrollment and Updating Student Information

Steps to Enroll a Student at Edmonds-Woodway

  1. Check Neighborhood School Bus Finder or contact the District Office at 425 431-7000 to determine proper school placement. The Edmonds School District does not accept students who live outside the district.
  2. If currently enrolled in another high school, you will need to unenroll (withdrawal) from that school before you can enroll at Edmonds-Woodway. Request withdraw grades, an unofficial transcript, and immunizations.
  3. Access the Edmonds School District Enrollment webpage for enrollment procedures and information.

Upon completion of these steps, an orientation appointment will be made with the student's counselor. This can take three to five school days from the time that we recieve all of the completed registration materials. Students with an Inpidual Education Plan (IEP) will be scheduled for an intake meeting with the school pyschologist.

Steps to Unenroll/withdraw a Student from Edmonds-Woodway

  1. Obtain withdrawal paperwork from the registrar a few days before the student's last day. The form will indicate any signatures that need to be obtained and has spots for withdrawal grades.
  2. Return any textbooks, library books, the Chromebook and sports equipment, pay any fees and/or fines, including lunch fines.
  3. If the student purchased a parking permit, return the permit to the Attendance office.
  4. Return completed withdrawal form to the counseling office. If moving, indicate a forwarding address. Student will not be withdrawn until paperwork is returned. Any information on the student's new school is necessary.
  5. Indicate the name of the new school or program where the student will be attending.