• Select a School
  • Language

Graduation Verification

If you need to verify that a former student has graduated from Edmonds-Woodway High School, Edmonds High School or Woodway High School please read below for the correct contact information.
  • If the student's graduation year was within the last ten years please contact the Registrar at (425) 431-6012, email Kinnearj@edmonds.wednet.edu or fax your request to (425) 431-7925.
  • If the student's graduation year was more than ten years ago, you will need to contact the Student Records department at the Edmonds School District offices. Their phone number is (425) 431-7200.

If you need a transcript for a student who graduated more than 5 years ago please visit our school district website for more information https://www.edmonds.wednet.edu/domain/119.

Please have the following information ready when you call -
Student's graduation year
Student's Full name when they were attending school with us.
Student's date of birth
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.