CTE Dual Credit through PNW College Credit
CTE Dual Credit Information
PNW College Credit: Registration and Information
CTE Dual Credit is a career development dual-credit program in which students can earn community college credit for completing articulated high school classes, usually within a program of study. These credits accelerate the students earning their post- secondary diplomas, degrees, and certificates. REGISTER BY JUNE 15TH
Students should register for the class and pay the one-time $50 fee by June 15th. No late registrations or payments accepted. PNW College Credit cannot accept registrations for courses completed the previous school year due to Articulation Agreements with the Community Colleges.
To earn CTE dual credits, students must enroll in a CTE Dual Credit class at Edmonds-Woodway, must earn a B or better grade, must register with PNW College Credit during the school year the student is enrolled in the high school class, and must pay the $50 fee. The $50 fee applies to all courses, is a processing fee, paid once, not a per-course fee.
CTE dual credits result in significant cost savings for students. Students earn community college credits for free, and those credits can transfer to other community colleges and in some cases to four-year colleges and universities.
Instructions for Registration and Payment:
1. Select "Register Now!" under Student Links.
2. Select "Students Click Here"
If you are a returning student (have received CTE dual credits before), follow the prompts on the main screen to access your existing CTE dual credit account.
If you are a new student (have NOT received CTE dual credits before), select "Create an Account" from the column on the left:
- Enter your student information—red mark indicates required fields
- Important! Include a valid, active e-mail address as this will be our primary way of contacting you!
- Click on "Submit". Your account access information (user name and password) will be sent to your e-mail address on file
3. Select "Register for Classes".
4. On this screen, please select ONLY the following:
Your school district from the School District drop down list
Your high school from the High School drop down list
IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE ALL OTHER FIELDS AT THEIR DEFAULT SETTING
5. Click on "Go Search!" -class listing will show at bottom of screen.
6. Click “Reg” box next to class name (green check mark will appear), then "Register" button at top left. If there are multiple sections of this class taught by more than one teacher, you will need to check the box by the teacher in whose section you are enrolled.
7. Select "Save & Register" - registration information and confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address on file.
8. Select "Return to Student Home" to select another class, or log out.
9. Pay the fee.
To get more information on how to register for CTE dual credits, click here or contact your EWHS Counselor or CTE course teacher.